Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Movie Music Soundtracks

I love the music soundtracks to movies. They make the movie seem that much more epic. The Cave is a very sad and suspenseful movie but what made me go over the edge and cry was the music that was playing. I felt the sorrow through the music. If they wanted to make people watching the movie cry then they did a good job of picking the music. My two all time favorite music soundtracks are the ones from Star Trek and Pirates of the Caribbean. Every time I hear them I instantly want to play them on whatever instrument that's close enough. It's soundtracks like that, that just make the movie. The scenes from Star Trek, I don't think, would be as amazing with out the music playing.
Please comment on what movie music soundtracks you love the most I would love to check them out!
                                                                                                               -Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment