Monday, March 5, 2012

Fender Guitars

Personally I love Fender Guitars. I own an acoustic and I find it to be great. It looks nice and has good sound quality. Fender's are known to be the most influential instrument yet made. Leo Fender was an inventor who made amps and guitars in his shop and he wanted a better quality guitar out there. That's how this all started. The guitars are relatively cheap the electric guitars tend to be more expensive than the acoustics. Never the less you are still getting a quality guitar. The amp can cost around two hundred dollars to a thousand. The amps are said to give feed back when played at a very loud level. But they are still good quality. The stands can cost from twenty dollars to a hundred dollars, depending on what accessories the stands are equipped with. The cases can cost around two hundred dollars. I really enjoy my case it's sturdy and I feel that my guitar is perfectly safe when I take it places. My case is black and does leave smudges on my white walls if I lean it against the wall, but that is easily fixed by leaning it somewhere else so it is not a major problem. The Fender is an excellent first guitar or for anyone that is a regular player.
                                                                                       - Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment